Friday, January 4, 2008

Lisa says my blog is too negative...

... so we discussed why. Maybe it's because of the slightly cynical way I naturally write. Or because it is a simple fact that my life right now is extremely stressful, and my blog is often a way to relieve that stress. Thankfully, despite what my blog entries might at times suggest, I am not depressed. I am more or less doing okay. Sometimes I even have really good days- they're just less fun to write about. Just kidding. One of these days I'm going to post the essay I wrote as part of my Nefesh B'Nefesh application. Surprisingly I was dead on with how (at least emotionally) my first year would be. As for the "accusations of being negative," I'd like to think my observations of the Katamon scene are at least comical, and that people realize there is some list in the making of why I'm glad I made aliyah to go with the post below. In any case, I direct you all to Lisa's recent blog entry (www.israelexperience2007.blogspot.com ) which I feel I can totally relate to and has a bit more of an upbeat tone.

No comments: