Harriet the Spy belongs to my roommate Alissa, though since Lisa and I arrived I think Harriet has become just as much our own feline friend. It is important I introduce Harriet now because she will undoubtedly become the subject of many anecdotes and observations. Her interests include biting our toes, lurking behind corners, trying to eat out of my cereal bowl, watching running water, and walking across my keyboard. In short Harriet is crazy, and the one time she wasn't crazy we thought she might be pregnant which wasn't necessarily a good alternative. In any case, Harriet and I have bonded a lot over the past couple weeks thanks to me not having a job yet (which will HOPEFULLY change soon). Harriet is a great cat and everyone should get a chance to meet her. Just wear solid shoes on your feet.
Friday, September 7, 2007
Introducing Harriet the Spy
Harriet the Spy belongs to my roommate Alissa, though since Lisa and I arrived I think Harriet has become just as much our own feline friend. It is important I introduce Harriet now because she will undoubtedly become the subject of many anecdotes and observations. Her interests include biting our toes, lurking behind corners, trying to eat out of my cereal bowl, watching running water, and walking across my keyboard. In short Harriet is crazy, and the one time she wasn't crazy we thought she might be pregnant which wasn't necessarily a good alternative. In any case, Harriet and I have bonded a lot over the past couple weeks thanks to me not having a job yet (which will HOPEFULLY change soon). Harriet is a great cat and everyone should get a chance to meet her. Just wear solid shoes on your feet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment