Last night was my cousin Chava Levine's wedding. Chava's dad and my dad are first cousins, and there are a slew of second cousins that I barely know, have only met once, or haven't met at all. Last night was a real treat. One cousin tapped me on the shoulder because she recognized me from FOURTEEN YEARS AGO. Okay, and she saw me on facebook, but still. It's really great having so many cousins around my age and I hope to get to know more of them better.
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Cousins!
Last night was my cousin Chava Levine's wedding. Chava's dad and my dad are first cousins, and there are a slew of second cousins that I barely know, have only met once, or haven't met at all. Last night was a real treat. One cousin tapped me on the shoulder because she recognized me from FOURTEEN YEARS AGO. Okay, and she saw me on facebook, but still. It's really great having so many cousins around my age and I hope to get to know more of them better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment